Process and print receipts in one go with Sage Pastel Receipting
Sage Pastel Receipting from Sage Pastel is a specialised Add-On module for Sage Pastel Partner. It allows you to enter data once in order to process and print receipts. You can do this without having to use your cash book. Once you are ready, Sage Pastel Receipting will automatically move the receipts into your cash book for you.
Sage Pastel Receipting for organisations collecting money from customers, members or students
The provision of printed receipts of payment and the creation of the cash book entries can be achieved in one simple operation. If you require your income to be realised only after receiving payment from your customers, you can make use of the receipt analysis codes.
Sage Pastel Receipting accounting software benefits include:
- Receipt money against multiple Customers, Suppliers or General Ledger accounts per receipt
- Customise receipt layout (create a receipt template or receipt sample)
- Enter post dated cheques or credit card entries
- Process discounts at the time of receipt
- Use analysis codes when invoicing customers and specify separate General Ledger accounts per analysis code
- Enter cost codes per line
- EFT Payments are catered for
To know more about Sage Pastel Partner Receipting Module, you can download the brochure here.