Conduct business across multiple currencies with Sage Pastel Partner’s Multi-Currency module
It’s business as usual when dealing with foreign customers and suppliers with Sage Pastel Partner’s Multi-Currency add-on module. The Multi-Currency module can process in 30 currencies and allows you to define a currency for each customer, supplier and bank account. This module is fully Euro compliant and supports European Union processing.
Sage Pastel Partner’s Multi-Currency module includes the following capabilities:
- Process in up to 30 currencies
- Set up to 3 decimal digits per currency
- Levy tax on foreign currency transactions if necessary
- Produce statements and remittances, and invoice customers/suppliers in their currency; you have the choice of viewing and printing invoices in your home currency, or easily view these in a foreign currency with up to date foreign currency exchange rate conversions
- Create and update exchange rate indicator tables for each currency, and revalue foreign currency balances at any time
- Produce price lists, financial statements and reports in any currency
To know more about Sage Pastel Partner Multi-Currency Module, you can download the brochure here.