Sage Pastel Evolution’s Lot Tracking module will give you greater control of your inventory, helping you manage both the quality and sell-by dates of your stock.
Lot Tracking allows you to track several units of a stock item using the same lot or batch number. Expiry dates and user-defined status allow you to further control stock items. Users can determine what can be purchased or sold by Lot Status. You cannot sell stock items that have expired. You can track items simultaneously by Lot Number and by Serial Number.
How it works:
- Customers specify what each status code means, i.e. which codes indicate that a lot can be purchased and conversely,which indicate that a lot cannot be sold.
- Lots with an ‘approved’ status (in the case of quality control) can, for example,be enabled for purchase, but disabled for sales.
- Lots that are faulty or expired can be disabled for both purchasing and sales.
- If status codes aren’t desired for a particular lot, customers can configure a single code that enables the lot for both purchases and sales.
- If customers specify the status code for each lot tracking item they initially have,the lot tracking ‘Status Transfer’ function can be used to change the status of each lot.
To know more about Sage Pastel Evolution Premium Lot Tracking Module, you can download the brochure here.